Why advertise on concert-diary.com?
- The top site on google.co.uk for concert listings.
- The best classical music websites show our interactive concert guide, including Classical Music Magazine, Classic FM, and BBC Music Magazine.
- A dedicated mobile website for smart-phones and other small-screen devices.
- Search engines often rank an advertisement on concert-diary.com higher than a page on your own website.
- View real time statistics for impressions and clicks – print a report at any time.
- Worldwide, nationwide or local - readers may filter advertisements for their own city or town.
- Invite colleagues to help run your account – you do not need to share your email address and password.
- Link to pages on your own website to improve their ranking on Google and other search-engines.
- Update your advertisement at any time.
- You choose what to pay – the more you spend the higher your advertisement will appear in our interactive search results.
- All Advertisements show full box office information and a link to any online booking service and remain listed until after the date of the concert.
- Smart-Phone Quick Response (QR) Codes to print on fliers and advertisements.
How to advertise on concert-diary.com
- Register and create a Promoter Account.
- Top-up your account with Credits.
- 1 Credit costs £1.00 (GBP), approximately $1.60 (USD) and €1.20 (EUR).
- Promoters resident in the UK and EU must also pay VAT. UK Charities may apply for Relief from VAT.
- Significant savings are available if you buy in bulk using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Paypal.
You do it
- Use our online wizard to prepare your advertisement.
- The minimum charge for one advertisement is £3.00 + VAT. The more you spend on your advertisement the higher it will appear in our interactive listings.
We do it
- Spend 20 or more Credits on your advertisement and we will, if you wish, prepare the advertisement for you.
- If you do not have a Promoter Account please Register with us, create a Promoter Account and then buy a minimum of 20 Credits.
- Let us know if the concert is advertised on your website or collate your information in an email, word document or text-based PDF (we need to be able to copy and paste).
- Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of your Promoter Account.
- Attach any photograph or graphic to your email.